0)
sagenb.com is awesome, especially since Mathematica 7 takes up 100% of
my processor at all times under Ubuntu 9.04.

1)
When I run:
parametric_plot( (cos(t), sqrt(2)*sin(t)) , (t,0,2*pi))
I get a nice 2d parametric plot, with the top of the ellipse clearly
hitting close to 1.5 on the y-axis.  When I run:
parametric_plot3d( (cos(t), 1 , sqrt(2)*sin(t)), (t,0,2*pi))
The top of the ellipse really looks like it's at z=1, and the whole
thing looks a lot like a circle. I realize that this is probably not a
problem with sage and rather with whatever is doing the plotting, but
I thought I should point it out.

2)
Also, after clicking and dragging on the 3d plot, I can't type
anywhere in firefox (the notebook or the address bar) until I click
onto another tab and then back again.  This may be a problem with java
in my browser not taking the keyboard away from the applet.

3-more of a feature request than an error I guess)
I have noticed from googling that there has been some discussion about
creating a function from R^n to R^m.  I am sure there is some good
reason why this isn't the case, but I was curious about whether it
would be possible to just automatically map everything over tuples of
symbolic expressions, or make a tuple of symbolic expressions a
symbolic expression itself.  For example, why couldn't diff( (t, 2*t),
t) (which gives the error that a tuple is not a symbolic expression)
notice that the tuple is a tuple of symbolic expressions, and then
just map itself over it to get (1,2).  Also, then defining f(x,y) =
(2*x, 2*y) seems like it would work.  Similarly, what if there was a
dot product function which just did the obvious thing when it was
given two tuples of symbolic expressions?  The reason that I am
thinking about this is that it would be really awesome if I could tell
my vector calculus class to do a line integral by defining what f(c(t))
=fc(t) and c(t) are and then just:
integrate( dot( fc(t),  diff( c(t), t), t, 0, 2*pi)
rather than something like
integrate( vector( (t,t^2,t^3) ).dot_product( diff( vector( (t,t,t) ),
t ) ), t,0,2*pi)
which is a little less intuitive.

-Alden