gyro wrote:
> On May 7, 1:00 pm, Jason Grout <jason-s...@creativetrax.com> wrote:
>> gyro wrote:
>>> Hi Jason,
>>> Using the same browser, when I create a worksheet and evaluate
>>> expressions on sagenb.org, things look great.
>> So have you only observed this on your notebook server?  I'm not sure I
>> can help more without being able to access a server that you see a
>> problem on.  Sorry.  Can anyone else help?
>>
>> Jason
>>
>> --
>> Jason Grout
>
> I can only say that notebooks on sagenb.org look fine and those on my
> server have the added characters. Unfortunately, I can't make the
> server public, as my IT people won't even open up ssh to the outside
> world.

I understand.

> Thanks for your help and interest.
>
> I'll try a few more things and see if I can get things working
> properly.

It looks like it might be a unicode issue.  The first thing you might
try is upgrading to the latest release of Sage (3.4.2), if possible.  I
think there has been some recent work dealing with unicode and the
notebook.  Regardless, sagenb.org is running 3.4.2, I think, so there is
at least hope that this would solve the issue.

Jason

--
Jason Grout