Serge A. Salamanka пишет:
> Hello, Ian
>
> It could be interesting to see your Django-based web-portal.
>
> 1) I didn't understand about dynamically created Sage Notebook pages.
> What do you mean by that ? Could you be more specific please.
>
> The correlation between submitting job and showing the results in the
> notebook worksheet could be achieved, as I see, by writing some python
> functions that utilize Grid functionality and return the results.

I'm thinking of the best way to call this function.
The options are:

gdsage
(just a short alternative to gridsage and easily associated with dsage
because they will be very much connected)

gridsage
(I also like this one for explicit meaning)

dsagegrid
(just a third option, can't thin of anything else)

So, may be you have any suggestions, Ian ?

I came up to call it gdsage but guess I need to ask others for this.
Because it might interfere with dsage in code and probably will be the
cause for further problems.