SEE below.

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 22:34, mabshoff <
michael.absh...@mathematik.uni-dortmund.de> wrote:

> On May 20, 7:31 pm, Minh Nguyen <nguyenmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Kjetil,
>
> <SNIP>
>
> > >  --- What can I do?
> >
> > Can you try installing Sage 3.4.2 from source and then run the notebook
> again?
>
> This has very likely nothing to do with the build from source, etc,
> but most likely is due to local proxy settings or a firewall
> interfering.

   Maybe. (I also run all the tests, and no problems were reported).
   This is my private laptop. network setting and so on are deafult from
ubuntu setup, with
absolutely minimum changes if any.  ¿Do the notebook access internet at all,
is there any
possibility that the university's firewall can interfere?

If this is a problem with my local ubuntu settings, what
cai i do??? (apart from downloading   sage 3.4.2, which I am doing)?

Kjetil

--
"Mathematics is not the rigid and rigidity-producing schema that the layman
thinks it is; rather, in it we find ourselves at that meeting point of