Good point!

Honestly, I didn't catch I could use a symbolic variable as the left
hand side of the definition of an element in a dictionary, I thought
that should have always been a string

I don't know whether this has to be added in trac, and if so, where (I
imagine this should be related to new symbolic, or coercion or stuff
like that)

Thanks a lot

Regards

Maurizio