I want to evaluate a function on points in the interior of a
parametric function. Essentially what I'm trying to do is call
complex_plot on the interior of a figure. To do this, I need some way
to check whether a given point is in the figure, or simply generate a
good list of points that are in. What is the best way to do this?

It seems like when sage has to do something to the interior of a
figure (like fill a parametric plot) it uses a polygon which
presumable knows/can generate points in the interior. However, I cant
track down, in the documentation, the code that does this. Where
should I look?

Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions so far.