On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 10:34 PM,
rcrowno...@sbcglobal.net<rcrowno...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Did you ever get a reply?  This is my problem also.

I can't really understand the question.  Also the person asking the
question -- and now you -- aren't providing enough information.   What
computer is Sage installed on?  What version?  What operating system?
What hardware?  How was Sage installed?  Does the command line work
fine?  Etc. etc.

 -- William

--
William Stein