Very interesting...

so how would be the best way to do this with symbolics in SAGE? I
think the recent switch to pynac requires the community some time to
learn how to use it.

Nonetheless, I sent an email to the author of Unum, so he could at
least point out some suggestions, if not directly help to, write some
code taking advantage of SAGE capabilities, which he may really
benefit.

Thanks for the comment

Regards

Maurizio