I did not know that. I tought that by the line: S = P.division_points(n_1),
I would get a non-trivial point in that case witouh having to return all the
points. Can I just chose a non-trivial random point on the curve or what is
the best to choose a point without going on whole of unecessary things?

What I am trying to  do is to find  elliptic curves over F_p with with point
of order 4. Idealy  I need E( F_p ) = Z/4Z*Z/(big prime)Z.

Best wishes,

Adam