On 1 Jul 2009, at 10:26, Mikie wrote:

> Yes, I am calling one of the functions in scipy, but it will not me to
> do it.  If I use the scipy mean function it works, but not from a
> created function.

The example you showed attempted to call a module, so it was sure to
fail.  We cannot guess why your other attempts have failed, as you
haven't shown us what code you tried, nor have you shown the error
messages you received.

You need to provide more information if you want our help, as we can
neither read your mind, nor see what is on your computer screen.

--
Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada

Answer - Top-posting.

Question - What type of response makes it difficult to follow a
conversation?