I'm using sage 4.0.2 on 32 bit ubuntu 8.10, via the notebook
interface.  If I delete a data file using the notebook (Data... pop up
menu -> file name -> delete file name link), the file is deleted, but
the browser then goes to a blank page titled "Error | Sage Notebook".
The browser is Safari 4 on OS X 10.5, in case that makes a difference

Does anyone have any ideas on things I can check that might be causing
this, or is this a bug, in which case I will open a Trac ticket.
--
Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada