Thank you for your answer,

Can you tell me more precisely how do I install it and what do you
mean by "You can try to install the new one directly using the python
with Sage"?

I've downloaded gnuplot.py (1.8) and installed it by running "python
setup.py install", but this command installs the package in the
python2.6 directory of my distribution, and (tell me if i'm wrong)
sage uses a local installation of python.

Can you tell me in which directory must I put the Gnuplot.py?

Thank you