Hi, I've been trying to get Sage to work with Eclipse/Pydev. From what
I've been able to find online, I've done the following.
-importing "$SAGE_ROOT/devel/sage-main/" to the
project>properties>external source folders
-running either "sage -sh" or "source local/bin/sage-env" from
$SAGE_ROOT
-entering the following code at the start of my python file
import sys
import os

os.environ.__setitem__('SAGE_ROOT', '/home/ggdhines/sage-4.1-linux-
Ubuntu_9.04-i686-Linux')
os.environ.__setitem__('PATH', os.environ.__getitem__('SAGE_ROOT') +
':' + os.environ.__getitem__('PATH'))
os.environ.__setitem__('LD_LIBRARY_PATH', os.environ.__getitem__
('SAGE_ROOT')+'/local/lib')
from sage.all import *

However, when I try running the program from inside Eclipse, I get the
following error:
ImportError: No module named twisted.persisted.styles

If I comment out that import line, I just get an error for the next
import statement (so its not anything specific about twisted).

Any ideas?
thanks, Greg