Hi David,

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 10:29 PM, David Joyner<wdjoy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 7:56 AM, Harald Schilly<harald.schi...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> i would like to know what was the reason why you missed it. I've
>

> I saw this:
>
> Filename                       Size                  Date
> README.txt       0.00 MB              2008-01-02 20:56
>
> I would put "subdirectories" underneath and replace
> "subdirectories" by "subdirectories for binaries" or something like that.
> Another idea is to simply have the link go straight to the
> intel mac biiary (which I guess s the most commonly used one?)
> with a link from there to the README.txt and the the ppc binaries.

Harald have redesigned the download pages so the download links are
now in bigger fonts. These new pages have not been mirrored out yet
(it can take half a day to 24 hours). In the meantime, you can check
out this page:

http://www.sagemath.org/mirror/
http://www.sagemath.org/mirror/osx/index.html

--