I get the following error when I try to start Sage for the first time.
This was copied to the Applications folder and is not being run from
the disk image. This is installed on 10.5.

Here is the message.

Error setting environment variables by running /Applications/sage -
Intel 32 bit/local/bin/sage-env; possibly contact sage-devel (see
http://groups.google.com/group/sage-devel).
cat: /bin/sage-banner: No such file or directory
env: sage.bin: No such file or directory

I am running this as an admin with read and write file rights.

Any ideas,

Eric