William Stein пишет:
> On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 2:42 AM, Serge A. Salamanka<salsa-...@tut.by> wrote:
>>
>> William Stein пишет:

>>> Can you manually ssh to the pool accounts and type "sage" to run Sage?
>>>  The pool accounts *must* be able to run Sage by just typing "sage".
>>>
>>> William
>>>
>> I can ssh to pool accounts and run sage with no problem.
>>
>> Still no result:
>>
>> Traceback (most recent call last):    2-1
>> NameError: name 'os' is not defined
>> THERE WAS AN ERROR LOADING THE SAGE LIBRARIES.  Try starting Sage from
>> the command line to see what the error is.
>>

>> #############################
>>
>> I tried to evaluate .py file from the command line under pool account:
>>
>> [sage...@sagenb ~]$ cat
>> /home/sageadm/sagenbfiles/worksheets/salsa/1/code/8.py
>> # -*- coding: utf_8 -*-
>> from __future__ import with_statement
>> print "b12"
>> os.chdir("/home/sageadm/sagenbfiles/worksheets/salsa/1/cells/11")
>> sage.server.notebook.interact.SAGE_CELL_ID=11
>> print _support_.syseval(sh, ur'''ls''',
>> '/home/sageadm/sagenbfiles/worksheets/salsa/1/cells/11')
>>
>> print "e12"
>> [sage...@sagenb ~]$
>> [sage...@sagenb ~]$ sage -python
>> /home/sageadm/sagenbfiles/worksheets/salsa/1/code/8.py
>> b12
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>  File "/home/sageadm/sagenbfiles/worksheets/salsa/1/code/8.py", line 4,
>> in <module>
>>    os.chdir("/home/sageadm/sagenbfiles/worksheets/salsa/1/cells/11")
>> NameError: name 'os' is not defined
>
> The above looks like a pretty good hint.  If you can't do
>
>    sage -python
>
> from the server pool accounts, nothing is going to work.  You need to
> get to the bottom of why "sage -python" doesn't work.
>
> William

I came back to this problem again.

Searched through the source code  and found the exact ssh command which
executes to run sage code:
command = 'sage-native-execute ssh -t %s "ulimit %s; %s"'%(server,
ulimit, command)
# from expect.py

sage-native-execute script looks like this:

#!/bin/sh

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$SAGE_ORIG_LD_LIBRARY_PATH; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
if [ `uname` = 'Darwin' ]; then
  DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=$SAGE_ORIG_DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
fi

"$@"

As I understand the problem in environment settings which are transfered
to pool account, is that correct ?