I answer to myself:

Considering the script sage-native-execute, I add :

echo LOOKATPATH
echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

before

"$@"

Then launching sage, I get:

* Open your web browser to https://localhost:8001  *
*                                                  *
There is an admin account.  If you do not remember the password,
quit the notebook and type notebook(reset=True).
/sage2/sage-4.1.modif/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/twisted/persisted/sob.py:12:

DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead
   import os, md5, sys
No remote temporary directory (option server_tmpdir) specified, using
/tmp/ on sa...@localhost
LOOKATPATH

... and nothing. The LD_LIBRARY_PATH is *empty*, and thus also
SAGE_ORIG_LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Is it the problem?

Yours
t.d.