Hi!

At several occasions, I got the impression that excessive use of
autogenerated variables in the singular interface results in freezing
singular.

My scenario:
- During a lengthy computation, I create several 10,000s instances of
SingularElement, but most of them not permanent. So, what I am
describing here is not a memory problem; in fact, in the end Singular
allocates less than 500Mb.
- At some point, Singular freezes. It doesn't consume any CPU time,
according to top. But when I press Ctrl-C, it is interrupted, and
after a very long time, I get back to the sage prompt.

Has that problem be noticed before? If not, I'll try to create a short
bit of code (no promise that it works, though) reproducing the
problem, and open a ticket.

Kind regards,
Simon