Sorry, I'm afraid that I'm presenting to High School teachers that have
only recently started using technology in the classroom.  They have only  used
graphing calculators for a few years now and only just started using
smartboards.  I will show them you link and everything Sage that I can fit  in
for a NOOB session, but I don't think they will download and burn their own
copies or even know how to spread the word.

They know I use Linux a lot, but the thought of downloading and burning
ISOs and using a Linux based platform themselves is apparently beyond the
pail!  I am presenting all this to them for the first time even though I've
been using technology in the classroom since the 1980s and Linux since the
1990s....

SO, I downloaded the ISO and burned 24 copies to give out to them at the
conference!

HTH,
A.  Jorge Garcia
_http://calcpage.tripod.com_ (http://calcpage.tripod.com/)

Teacher  & Professor
Applied Mathematics, Physics & Computer  Science
Baldwin Senior High School & Nassau Community College

In a message dated 10/30/2009 3:20:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,