Thank you for your answers !!

I was thinking about some multidimensional linear approximation, where
the basis you use is ( for points of coordinates (x_i, y_i ) ) the
vectors
The family of x_i, x_i
The family of x_i, x_i^2
The family of x_i, x_i^3
The family of x_i, x_i^4

But it turns out Scipy was the asnwer.... Thank you very much :-)

Nathann