Do you mean MAW at http://user.mendelu.cz/marik/maw/ ? There are some
forms which take input, run through maxima and show output. Sources
are at sourceforge. Nothing special, since I am not programmer and
cannot write more than simple and primitive scripts.

I think that if you want to run maxima commands, it is better not to
start Sage but use tools like Maxima PHP (source also available) at
http://www.my-tool.com/mathematics/maximaphp/

Robert