On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Daniel Harris
<mail.dhar...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the late reply
>
> Yes that is precisely what I had in mind.  Check box or + -  would be
> great.  From a personal point the right side sort of out of the way would be
> good.

Would you want it to hide *just* the input box, but leave the output?
Note that there is already a way to hide output, by clicking to the
left of it twice.  If we implement this as you describe it (with a
checkbox), maybe we should have a box for hiding the output too? Also,
should the hid checkbox only appear when the input box is selected
(like the evaluate link only appears then).

I think the fairly uncluttered look of the sage notebook is very
important to some users.

 -- william