hi;

I have 2 questions below:

I created an account on sagenb.org, and when I do

solve??

I get the listing, but it does not list the whole code, and there is
no way for me to look below what is shown on the screen (there is no
scroll bar for use to scroll down more).  My browser ofcourse has
scroll down bar, but not for the listing itself.

Is this a feature of the server or a bug?

I also find it strange that I could not use wild card for searching, I
keep forgetting name of commands. It would nice if one in sage can
write

*solve*?

    No object '' currently defined.

to get listing of all functions in which the word 'solv' is in its
name, as I can do in Mathematica:

*solve*?

System`
DSolve  LinearSolveFunction     NSolve  SolveAlways
FrobeniusSolve  MainSolve       RSolve  SolveDelayed
LinearSolve     NDSolve Solve

AbstractAlgebra`Master`
RingSolve

May be this can be added for a future release as it is really useful
to have.

--Nasser