Hi,
I'm trying to call lapack zheev function from cython. I found, that
function declaration missed in clapack.h, but it's included in
liblapack.a lib, so how can I call it?
I tried to do thins in the same way as dgesv, for example, so
declaration should be th following
int clapack_zheev(const enum CBLAS_ORDER Order, const char JOBZ, const
char UPLO,
                  const int N, void *A, const int lda,
                  void *W, void *WORK, const int lwork,
                  void* RWORK, const int info);

but I'v got ImportError: cov.so:undefined symbol: clapack_zheev

Regards,
Max