From: ccordob...@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 21:20:17 -0500
Subject: [sage-support] Easiest method to solve a PDE
To: sage-support@googlegroups.com

Hi,
I know this is not a general mathematical forum, but I hope you can help me. I
have this PDE:
\frac{dB}{dt} = F(x,y,z)B(x,y,z) - G(x,y,z)\nabla B(x,y,z)

and I don't know how to solve it numerically. What would be the easiest method
to do it? It can be in python, but preferably in C++.

Thanks for your help,

Carlos