First of all, thanks *very much* for all the help with this.
It is greatly appreciated.

I just got it to work remotely after disabling the firewall
on the machine running Sage and then re-booting.
That is considerable progress.

However: I'm obviously not crazy about running
my machine w/ the firewall disabled.
Is there a way to config the firewall such that
the firewall is enabled AND Sage can be run remotely?
Possibly specify WWW (HTTP) and/ or Secure WWW (HTTPS)
as Trusted Services?

Thanks,
-Richard Vaughn