So this wasn't caught by the current doctests (since both return
nothing to the command line).  Is there a way for doctests to check
that Jmol actually starts, or how do they deal with things like that?
It would be a shame for something similar to happen in the future,
especially on an otherwise fantastic release.

- kcrisman