Hi everybody.
I'm new to SAGE, but as lecturer on linear algebra  I would like
explore its use.
But I need help with a very basic installation issue.
I have a Sony-Vaio laptop, 64 bit, running under windows vista. I
downloaded the sun virtual box and the Sage package (0.3.7RC3).
The problem is with the keyboard mapping. My keyboard is the one
suitable for use in the spanish language, it contains characters used
in this language. This is no problem under windows since the operating
system can handle various keyboard configurations. But when running
SAGE the key I press is not, sometimes, related to what I see on the
screen.
Is there a keyboard configuration facility in SAGE or in the virtual
box that I missed?.

Thanks

Alfredo