When I load a worksheet the results of previous evaluations of cells
are displayed.  Is there to stop this?  Is there a file I could
delete.

  In one worksheet I am having a problem with 3D plot (Jmol), which I
can't reproduce in other worksheets.  I was able to get 3D plot to
work in other cells before I ran the offending cell.   If I run the
graphics call in another work sheet the graphics works fine.  I am
wondering if Sage has saved the history on a cell and if I removed the
history the worksheet would start fresh.

This problem is hard to reproduce, but seems to be limited to one
worksheet.  I looked in the html for that work sheet and can not find
anything odd and am wondering where else to look.  Thanks Mike