Hi,

I've search on
   http://rpy.sourceforge.net/
and use R with commands inside a Sage script as following:

from sage.all import *

def iunif(a,b):
    return Integer(fround(r.runif(1,RDF(a),RDF(b)),0))
def runif(a,b,prec):
    return RDF(fround(r.runif(1,RDF(a),RDF(b)),prec))
def rbernoulli():
    return r.rbinom(1, 1, 0.5)._sage_()

>From Sage I've used RDF because R needs "reals" and not symbolic
expressions and used _sage_() to convert from R objects to Sage
objects.

I have problems with:
 r.set_seed => accept only one argument
 r graphics => could not got them to appear in Sage environment.

I'm no expert in Sage so I welcome any suggestion to improve the above
commands.

Pedro Cruz