(Yes.)  I have both 4.2.1 and 4.3 in VirtualBox.  I have a couple of
worksheets (only one is important) in 4.2.1, and am trying to get them
to 4.3.  I have used  the save-to-zip approach, as per instructions,
and pulled it into 4.3.  What I get is an ancient trial worksheet that
I used to test 4.2.1 on.  This happens repeatedly ( ie- <filename>.zip
(1)....(2)... and <filename>.zip(3)--so the files are new, but their
content is old.

TP