2010/1/31 Kakaz <kazimierz.k...@gmail.com>:
> I have several worksheets in my sage, and when I have some new ideas I
> create other one, somethimes just for fun. So there are worksheets
> named: "Idea 1", "Matrices", 'FFT", "FFT3" etc. After a month I do not
> remember what is inside. Of course I may open them and check, but I
> thing that there should be something better to depict my worksheets.
> Folders would be interesting in order to do that, but in fact I mean
> something like labels.
>
> Like "comments" in Excel - something what You see, when You point with
> mouse cursor to worksheet name, and what normally is not visible, You
> only see it, when You stay with cursor on worksheet name for example
> for 1 second, without clicking, or entering workseet.
> I thought it would be useful, because You do not have to open
> worksheet in order to have an idea what is inside...

As a temporary workaround you might note the following:

 (1) From the home screen (the list of all worksheets), you can do a
fulltext search of the *contents* of all worksheets by typing a list
of words in the upper right text box and clicking "Search Worksheets".

(2) You could put text in the worksheets themselves such as
"label:foo" or something, then search for label:foo to find only such
worksheets.

William

--
William Stein