Hi Nathann,

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:25 PM, Nathann Cohen <nathann.co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, for example :
>
> - You need to import simpy to use it

One either directly import the functionalities of a third-party
package, or have them imported automatically at Sage startup. But
consider for a moment, the implication of putting more stuff in the
global name space. Avoid necessarily polluting the global name space.

> - For this reason, it does not appear in Sage's documentation
> These are just remarks about the interface, though, this function is
> definitely useful and I think I will make great use of it :-)

Write an interface to Sympy's recurrence relation solver, or indeed an
interface accessing recurrence relation solving capabilities of
various packages (already in Sage), put that interface within the Sage
library, and there you have it. (Easier said than done ;-)

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen