Hello Robert,

If you have more than 1.5 GB RAM in your machine you could try a SAGE
Live version
I recently posted in the sage-edu channel.
Download is here:
http://www.filehosting.at/file/details/111993/SageLive_Full.iso

I solved the issues I had with the memory usage of this version. I
might soon post a version which runs fine on 1 GB RAM (tested)
and probably less (I think absolut Minimum is 512 MB RAM).
regards
emil