Hello,

I've recently been creating some diagrams of trees with sage and have
run into some difficulties getting the graphs to look decent. I have
frequently run into issues with labels of vertices overlapping. Is
there anyway to enforce a distance between vertices or otherwise
ensure that the labels don't overlap? I've tried fiddling with the
option of the show() method of the Graphics object, but I haven't had
any luck. In particular, changing the aspect_ratio setting only seems
to shrink the graph until it is unreasonably small. I would appreciate
any suggestions that anyone would have.

Thanks,
Mike Yurko