Some other notices:
I saved the Puppy files to HD D:
A copy to a USB -stick
renamed the files on D: because sometimes something goes wrong with shutting
down and then starting Puppy
from USB has changed (e.g. nearly all desktopitems have vanished)
So saving sage worksheets and in case of emergency I have good Puppy files
on D: copy again to USB and
the damage is resolved.
(Clear enough described?)
Greets