On Apr 1, 2010, at 9:11 PM, TianWei wrote:

I for one would find hiding input cells useful because when I use sage
for my math homework, I like the pretty printing feature of the text
cells (using $...$), and often times I will use the output of the
calculation cells (e.g. graphs) to accompany the text, but the actual
sage commands themselves are sometimes irrelevant.

Probably not irrelevant to whoever is grading it :). In any case, there is the %hide mode for hiding input cells, but it doesn't seem to affect the printed view.

This is just my view.