Thanks Alec,

I understand your example. Basically I need to expand all the vectors
into x, y, z.

It seems that this approach will get more difficult as the task
difficulty increases. Maybe it will be easier if I show my problem. I
have an observer located at position E (I do not know this position).
I have multiple targets located at a positions T1,T2,T3 (or however
many I need). Observer looks at targets through a plane located some
distance away and given by a point on this plane H (I do not know this
point) and a normal N (I do know normal it is parallel to YZ plane).
On this plane targets are marked and locations of these markers are
known M1, M2, M3 (corresponding to T1, T2, T3). The marker coordinates
are given as scaled YZ points relative to H. I can find the 3d
position of the points by TintersectionX = (MX * S) + H. S is not
known to me. I do know that that TintersectionX belongs to a line
between E and TX. I also know that TintersectionX belongs to the plane
TintersectionX.dot(N) = H.dot(N). Given that I know TX and MX I would
like to find out what S, H, E are. What would be the best way approach
this task?

Thanks.