Hi all,

I am trying to get, from within the notebook, a PDF from the show
method acting on an expression, just like sage does when used on the
command line. It works very nicely for graphics objects but I have not
figured out either how to get a graphics object from a nicely typeset
expression of just get the pdf that is produced by the command line.

Has this been thought of ? Is this possible ?

Thanks to all

Nicolas

PS: the reason I would like to get this PDF is to just save it from
the notebook and send it to a friend ! I am terribly lazy but I do not
want to retype all using the command line ;)