2010-05-30 오후 9:54, Alasdair 쓴 글:http://math1.skku.ac.kr/wap_html
Has anybody made any headway with either of

(a) optimizing Sage for a mobile device (such as an iPhone, or an
Android device)?

(b) produced a mobile formatted version of the notebook?

There are times when I'd like access to Sage for a quick computation,
and my iPod Touch is all I have with me, in which case (b) would be a
great boon.

I'm also very keen to explore Android devices (when I can afford one).

Thanks,
Alasdair

Hello.

We make the page for mobile phone.

In fact, It's not for iPhone or Android. It just for old phone that don't use _javascript_ or others.

http://math1.skku.ac.kr/wap_html

It written in Korean, but You can get the result same as SAGE Notebook.

Bye.

누구나가 다, 자기 옆에서 눈물을 흘리며 신음하는 불행한 사람들에 비해 자기가 훨씬 더 불행하다고 생각하지요. 이게 바로 우리 가련한 인간들의 오만 중의 하나입니다.
- 몬테크리스토 백작
it is the infirmity of our nature always to believe ourselves much more unhappy than those who groan by our sides!
- The Count of Monte Cristo
c'est un des orgueils de notre pauvre humanité, que chaque homme se croie plus malheureux qu'un autre malheureux qui pleure et qui gémit à côté de lui
- Le Comte de Monte-Cristo

박진영 - Bak Jin Yeong
학부재학생 - Undergraduate
컴퓨터공학전공 - Department of Computer Engineering
정보통신공학부 - School of Information & Communication Engineering
성균관대학교 - SungKyunKwan University
블로그 - http://nosyu.pe.kr
이메일 - no...@nosyu.pe.kr