From: William Stein <wst...@gmail.com>
To: sage-support@googlegroups.com <sage-support@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Jun 12, 2010 11:55 pm
Subject: Sage on iPhone - Re: [sage-support] strange behavior in matrix substitution

On Saturday, June 12, 2010, Justin C. Walker <jus...@mac.com> wrote:

On Jun 12, 2010, at 19:07 , William Stein wrote:

On Saturday, June 12, 2010, Justin C. Walker <jus...@mac.com> wrote:

On Jun 12, 2010, at 17:27 , Byungchul Cha wrote:

[snip]

[snip]

I find that hard to believe.  I thought you had Sage running on all
things digital...

Your right that I could check it on my iPhone, but I was lazy.    I'm
working on building sage *on* my ipad bit haven't finished yet....

OK, that would be cool.  Would one have to jailbreak to run it?

Yes, unfortunately.  Also there's no iPhone fortran (yet), so only
parts of sage will build.
I'll show you at MSRI at sage days 22...

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon at Large

William Stein