On Jun 14, 3:02 am, "ma...@mendelu.cz" <ma...@mendelu.cz> wrote:
> You can publish the worksheet. The others may view the published
> version and refresh whenever you save changes.

That is a good point.  If you don't want anyone else to work on it,
when you publish a worksheet there is an option "update with changes"
or something like that.  It's not instantaneous - I haven't tested
whether changes show up immediately upon evaluation, or only when one
saves, as Robert suggests - but it would be worth testing out, and we
would love to hear whether you think it might fit your needs (and if
not, what specific feature would help it do so).

- kcrisman