Hey Guys,

  I am new to Sage and Python. I have encountered a problem with
importing form __future__. The commands that I execute work perfectly
on a pure python environment but apparently there is some kind of
problem introduced by the preparser. The problem is that I cannot
"from __future__ import print_function" that is I cannot import the
more up-to-date functionality of print as a function. The only
workaround is turning the SAGE preparser temporarily off. An other
secondary bug appears to be the fact that it is impossible to evaluate
preparser(False)   and   from __future__ import command in the same
cell while doing it in two separate cells works perfectly. This was a
filed bug in some previous SAGE version (cannot find the relevant
ticket in the trac) but although marked as closed apparently is still
present.
A notebook that fully explains the problem is published at:

http://www.sagenb.org/home/pub/2155

Can you look into this and tell me if I should file a bug report. Or
maybe somebody more expert can do this.

Best Regards,

  Gennady N. Uraltsev

Math Student