Hi,

I published SageLive-431.iso (download Live CD from sage server), but
I got the following problem on the associated Puppy Linux Forum:

>using this one
>http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/emil/SageLiveCD/SageLive-431v1.iso
>
># sage
>| Sage Version 4.3, Release Date: 2009-12-24                         |
>| Type notebook() for the GUI, and license() for information.        |

>WARNING!  This Sage install was built on a machine that supports
>instructions that are not available on this computer.  Sage will
>likely fail with ILLEGAL INSTRUCTION errors! The following processor
>flags were on the build machine but are not on this computer:
>
>pni ssse3
>
>Email http://groups.google.com/group/sage-support for help.
>To remove this warning and make Sage start, just delete
 >    //local/lib/sage-flags.txt
>#
>
>{moved sage-fags.txt to /mnt/home/sage-flags.txt}
>
> # sage

>| Sage Version 4.3, Release Date: 2009-12-24                         |
>| Type notebook() for the GUI, and license() for information.        |
>//local/bin/sage-sage: line 206: 19749 Illegal instruction     sage-ipython
>"$@" -i
>#
 >
>Code:
>
>./sage -testall
>
>goes quite a way then each test is followed by Code:
>A mysterious error (perhaps a memory error?) occurred, which may have crashed
>doctest.
>
>ctrl C stopped it
>then Code:
>
>#sage
>

>then still fails as above.
>looks to me like it needs to be compiled on eeepc701 to run.
>i dont know what pni ssse3 are never encountered this problem before.

it seems to me this problem is accociated to
http://www.mail-archive.com/sage-support@googlegroups.com/msg12655.html

Any help on how to solve this? Is a rebuild on the mentioned eeepc701
necessary?
How do I build sage with the ssse3 flag disabled on a ssse3 machine
(for the next live CD / Puppy Linux sage package) to avoid this
problem?

any help is appreciated,
thanks emil