I use p = Polyhedron(vertices=set_of_vertices)  to compute the convex
hull of the given set_of_vertices.   It works fine except way too slow
when dealing with high dimension  and large set of vertices.   I am
wondering if there's anyway to speed up the process.

1)  Is using Polyhedron()  the correct way to compute convex hull in
Sage ?  is there another way ?

2) There's another program/algorithm called qhull that works very
fast  ---   anyone has considered implementing that algorithm in
Sage ?