Well, thanks to you: The dropdown menu indeed had macaulay selected.
So, this case is closed ... but then ...

Grateful regards
--schremmer

On Jul 23, 2010, at 12:34 PM, kcrisman wrote:

Dear Alain,

Thanks for your support request.  Is it possible that you somehow have
"macaulay" selected in the dropdown menu at the top of the worksheet,
rather than "sage"?  This seems the most likely thing.   Good luck,
and please report back.  You may also want to open up just a blank
worksheet, to see if the same behavior occurs.

- kcrisman

On Jul 23, 10:53 am, Alain Schremmer