I teach mathematics at a high school, and I am having our IT person set up a
Sage Notebook Server this summer for our school.  In addition to using Sage for
our Calculus classes, I would like to use the turtle module for our geometry
class.

On sagenb.org, after importing the Tkinter and turtle modules, when I try using
these modules (e.g. doing b=Tkinter.Button() or t=turtle.Turtle()), I receive
the error "_tkinter.TclError: no display name and no $DISPLAY environment
variable."  On the other notebook servers, such as kaist, and the listed alpha
sites, when I enter "import Tkinter,turtle" I get the error "no module named
_tkinter."  I am able to use these commands without problem when running python
directly on my own computer (which is a Windows XP machine).

1) I gather that kaist and the alpha servers are not set up to use Tkinter.
What needs to be done during a server installation to make Tkinter available (I
will pass this along to our IT person)?
2) What do I need to do to be able to use the turtle module on sagenb.org (or
other servers that are set up to use Tkinter)?

- Chris