Hello

thanks for this.  I liked the preparser manpage that Simon pointed me to.

Re automatic_names(): why isn't this the default?

Now I know it exists, I think I'll probably use it all the time.

Who uses sage without this option?

Or, more precisely, can anyone give me an example of a way
of working with sage that this option will break?  I'm hoping
to understand why you expert sage users chose the default
as you did.

best wishes

Robin

--