Hello!

I have a computation running in Sage.  It is a search of more or less
the following form:

Let S be an empty set.
For i in some interval:
Check some property for i
If i satisfies the property:
add i to the set S.

I now realise I should have said "print i" rather than "add i to the
set S".  Originally I thought it was a good idea because it was easy
to manipulate the output once the search had been completed if it was
in a set.  However, now that the search has yet to conclude after a
week or so I wonder if there is a simple way to check what is
currently in S?

Is there any way to obtain the set S while the process continues to
run?  I'd even be interested to learn if there is a way to terminate
the process and check what values of i have gathered in S up until
termination.  Any ideas?  Or is it a lose cause?

Thanks very much.