On 10/11/10 1:42 AM, Robert Bradshaw wrote:
On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 7:53 AM, Chris Seberino<cseber...@gmail.com>  wrote:
What's easiest way to get Sage running on Windows for non-techie
students?

They'll be lost if the instructions are complicated.

Possible to wrap a VMWare + Ubuntu + Sage blob into one big Windows
exe file that requires no set up?

Depending on how technical you are, the easiest way by far is to set
up a Sage server for them yourself, and then all they need on their
windows boxes is a web browser and a password.

That is my solution for my students. Then I can also upgrade/customize features as needed for the class. Plus students can share worksheets with me to "turn them in". I can also easily share class worksheets with them.

Jason